Facelift Alternative: Mini Deep Plane Facelift
Using smaller incisions, the Mini Deep Plane Facelift is ideal for male and female patients and offers long lasting results.
Facial Plastic Surgeon, Benjamin C. Stong MD, introduces the Mini Deep Plane Facelift to the Atlanta Metro Area. Facelift surgery is an intensely personal decision and many patients can have difficulty sorting through the marketing terminology in the facial plastic surgery industry in order to choose the surgeon and the type of facelift most appropriate for their individual issues. Often, patients can have a significant degree of anxiety and uncertainty when choosing their plastic surgeon. Seeking out a facial plastic surgeon with the latest and most advanced facelift surgery techniques as well as choosing the surgeon one feels most comfortable with will avoid bad and even sometimes disastrous outcomes.
Many of the mini facelift surgery techniques available today can only offer short term corrections for their aging jawlines and neck. Most patients want to have the longest lasting results in order to avoid additional surgeries and healing periods and requiring fewer surgeries during their lifetime. Revision facelift surgeries are often more challenging for the surgeon and more expensive for the patient, and getting it right the first time is of paramount importance.
Expert facelift surgeons agree that the deep plane facelift provides the most superior outcomes and long lasting results in facelift surgery techniques available today. Older, more traditional facelift incisions have been associated with unacceptable scarring that can be difficult for the patient to camouflage. In recent years, cosmetic surgeons have refined facelift incisions to develop the shortest, least noticeable facelift incisions. These incisions have several different names including: the s-lift, short scar facelift, endoscopic facelift, and mini facelift.
Until recently, the deep plane facelift was unable to be performed through the tiny hidden incisions of a mini facelift. A few national and international expert facelift surgeons have refined the technique to be able to perform the deep plane facelift through these shorter facelift incisions. Dr. Benjamin C. Stong at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery trained with one of these advanced facelift surgeons and now delivers this superior facelift procedure to his clients in the Atlanta metropolitan area and patients throughout the United States as well as the world.
An additional benefit to the mini deep plane facelift, is that it can be performed safely in smokers as well as revision surgery patients with the shortest downtime, thereby getting patients back to work and their social lives as fast as possible. Laser skin resurfacing can also be performed safely during the deep plane facelift avoiding significant complications associated with skin resurfacing procedures with other facelift surgery techniques.
According to Dr. Stong, "The mini deep plane facelift is safe and effective in all age groups, genders, and skin types, while providing long lasting outcomes." Kalos facial plastic surgery is the first to offer this technique in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. The cost is similar to other facelifts widely available today, just without the uncertainty of the outcomes. Dr. Stong is a facial plastic surgeon who is familiar with the Mini Deep Plane Facelift procedure and his experience with the Mini Facelift is a key component to achieving the best and longest lasting results.
- Award-Winning Cosmetic Surgeon Joins American Health and Beauty - American Health and Beauty welcomes award-winning Dr. Nedra Dodds of Opulence Aesthetic Medicine as a Contributing Provider to the leading aesthetic online magazine.
- Facelift Alternative: Mini Deep Plane Facelift - Using smaller incisions, the Mini Deep Plane Facelift is ideal for male and female patients and offers long lasting results.
- New Techniques In Breast Reconstruction: Body-Jet And Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy - Using water assisted liposuction, physicians may use the patients own fat to reconstruct breasts and the new technique, nipple-sparing mastectomy allows more flexibility in determining what reconstructed breasts will look like.
- The Best Breast Reduction Results Stem From Proper Education - The first step in getting the ideal breast reduction is education - Dr. Joseph Bauer of The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery explains the importance of the right physician and the right procedure for the patient.
- A Tummy Tuck Alternative Without The Scarring - Dr. Lou Cole combines laser lipolysis and radio frequency skin tightening to produce the effects of a tummy tuck without the major scar and with significantly less downtime.
- Non-Surgical Facelift Offers Patients Another Way To Fight Time - By combining several minimally invasive procedures, Dr. Lou Cole offers facelift-like results - without the downtime and cost.
- Dr. Edmond Griffin Adds Zeltiq Coolsculpting Procedure To Practice - Zeltiq Coolsculpting is the newest technology in body sculpting that uses cryolyposis to literally "freeze your fat off."
- Coast Dental Opens New Practice in Atlanta - Dr. Tiffany Jamison offers comprehensive family dental services, accepts most dental insurance plans. Free exam & x-rays offered to patients without dental benefits.
- Sono Bello is Opening in Atlanta - This is the first Sono Bello MedSpa to open in the eastern United States
- Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Discusses Why Healthy Diet and Regular Exercise are Vital to any Cosmetic Surgery Procedure - David Whiteman M.D. of Southern Plastic Surgery in Atlanta launches a plastic surgery “Health and Wellness” website, providing patients with diet and exercise tips and healthy recipes to help maintain their cosmetic surgery results.